YOU SHOULD PROFESSIONALLY
STAGE YOUR HOME
1. YOU WILL MAKE MORE MONEY–U.S. Housing and Urban Development reports that a staged home will sell, on average,17% higher than a home that is not staged.
2. YOUR HOME WILL SELL FASTER WHICH = MORE MONEY AND LESS HEADACHES–A National Association of Realtors reported that the average number of days an un-staged home is on the market is 30.9 versus 13.9 for a staged home. The longer your home stays on the market, the further you will need to lower the price.
3. THE COST OF STAGING DOESN’T COST A DIME–In a 2015 Home Gain Survey of over 3500 Realtors, it was discovered that home staging typically provides a 196% return on investment!!!
4. MOST HOME SELLERS CANNOT VIEW THEIR HOUSE OBJECTIVELY–If you can’t see objectively, you can’t “package” effectively. DRAB to FAB can get your home into its most advantageous condition for showing.
5. ONLY 10% OF HOMEBUYERS CAN VISUALIZE THE POTENTIAL OF A HOME–That’s why staging a home is critical! You don’t want the advantages of your home overlooked and left up to the buyer’s imagination. In a 2015 National Association of Realtor Survey, over 81% of buyers said it was easier to visualize the STAGED property as their next home!
6. THE LONGER YOUR HOME IS ON THE MARKET, THE LOWER THE SELLING PRICE WILL BE..SO STAGE FIRST–According to a National Association of Realtors survey, homes that sold after 4 weeks on the market sold for 6% less than ones that sold within the first 4 weeks. Don’t be in a position where you have to lower your asking price…HAVE YOUR HOME STAGED FIRST.
7. YOUR ON-LINE PHOTOS WILL STAND OUT AMONGST THE COMPETITION–According to the National Association of Realtors, over 95% of homebuyers searched for homes on the internet first, before deciding which ones to visit. Your beautifully staged home will stand out from the competition and make sure your home is on the buyer’s “must see” list.
8. LEAVING YOUR HOME IN “AS IS” CONDITION WILL HELP SELL THE COMPETITION–Currently, the number of homes for sale are at a record high. Competition is stiff and buyers have very high expectations. According to National Association of Realtors, 1/3 of buyers will “overlook” property faults when a home is professionally staged!
Having your home staged by DRAB to FAB will give you the competitive edge.
9. YOU CAN RELAX–You will have the satisfaction of knowing that you have done absolutely everything possible to turn your house from “DRAB to FAB” so it will sell quickly and for top dollar.